Cooked Beans are used to make bean tacos and Bean Burritos. Fill a Clay Bowl with Dry Bean Pods from a Dry Bean Plants. Use a round stone, then use the bowl on a Clay Plate. Use the winnowed beans on a bowl again then add Bowl of Water or Full Water Pouch to get Bowl of Soaking Beans. Use this on Hot Coals to get Bowl of Cooked Beans.
This is the most difficult part of the recipe.
- Put a Dried Ear of Corn in a Clay Bowl and use a Flint Chip to get Bowl with Corn Kernels.
- Put Limestone into a Clay Bowl and fire at a firing forge using wooden tongs. Then add two bowls of water to get slaked lime.
- Combine the slaked lime with the corn kernels, then add the result to Hot Coals.
- Use a round Stone on the limed corn to get Bowl of Masa Dough
Bowl of Limestone
Stack of Corn Tortillas
- Use the bowl of dough on a Flat Rock and use a Long Straight Shaft to get a raw tortilla.
- Cook the tortilla on a Hot Flat Rock and place it on a plate, to start a Stack of Corn Tortillas.
- Add Bowl of Carnitas to Stack of Corn Tortillas to get Stack of Pork Tacos
- Or add Bowl of Cooked Beans to get Stack of Bean Tacos
- The more tortillas you have in the stack, the more tacos you will get.
- v.175 - Stack of Corn Tortillas and Stack of Tacos can be picked up all at once.