Net

From One Hour One Life Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
Net

A Net is an item that can be cast upon an Ice Hole, which, after 5 seconds, will return the Net. It is made by adding a Big Ball of Yarn to Rope.

There's a 75% chance that the Net will return empty, a 20% chance to obtain Shrimp (which are removed by dropping the Net of Shrimp on the ground or on a plate), and a 5% chance for a Holey Net to return. The Holey Net can be repaired by using a Small Ball of Yarn.

History[edit | edit source]