Long Straight Shaft
A long straight shaft is made from a straight branch (which you can pick from a maple tree) that has been cut by a sharp stone. It is used in fire-making, and crafting various tools. Using a sharp stone on it again, turns it into a short shaft. Two Shafts can be combined.
Uses[edit | edit source]
- Use Sharp Stone to get Short Shaft
- Use Flint Chip to get Wooden Tongs
- Combine with Rope to get Tied Long Shaft
- Use on Wooden Box to get Wooden Sledge
- Combine two Long Straight Shaft to get Two Shafts
- Use on Antarctic Fur Seal to get Clubbed Seal
- Use on Pit Bull to get Abused Pit Bull -> Mean Pit Bull
- Use on Flat Rock with Wheat Dough to get Flat Rock with Wheat Tortilla
- Use on Flat Rock with Masa Dough to get Flat Rock with Corn Tortilla
- Combine with Large Pulley to get Partial Pulley Mechanism
Fire[edit | edit source]
- Use Stone Hatchet or Steel Axe to get Kindling
- Use Fire Bow Drill to get Ember Shaft
- Use on any fire, Burning Adobe Oven, Firing Adobe Kiln, or Firing Forge to get Firebrand
Hand Tools[edit | edit source]
- Combine with Steel Axe Head to get Steel Axe
- Combine with Steel Hoe Blade to get Steel Hoe
- Combine with Steel Adze Head to get Steel Adze
- Combine with Steel Shovel Head to get Shovel
- Combine with Steel Mining Pick Head to get Steel Mining Pick
- Combine with Mallet to get Stomper
Two Shafts[edit | edit source]
Two Shafts is the result of combining two Long Straight Shafts.
- Using a Steel Adze will create a Fence Kit.
- Combine with Two Curved Shafts to craft Pump Beam Kit.
- Combine with Reed Bundle to craft Loom Reed.
- Combine with boards to craft table.