- Adding kindling to Burning Tinder or Hot Coals will create a fire.
- Kindling can also be lit using a Firebrand.
- Adding kindling to Fire will create Large Fast Fire (A waste of kindling. Instead use Firewood).
- Kindling can be added to Adobe Oven and Adobe Kiln as fuel for cooking and smithing respectively.
- Kindling can be stacked.
- Yew Branch
- Yew Shaft
- Small Curved Branch
- Small Curved Shaft
- Wing Strut
- Straight Branch
- Long Straight Shaft
- Short Shaft
- Dead Gooseberry Bush
- Dug Stump
- Dug Gooseberry Bush
- Dead Bonsai
- Wooden Box (axe only)
- Unlocked Wooden Chest (axe only)
- Wild Rose (axe only)
- Rose Bush (axe only)
- Banana Tree (axe only)
- Pine Wall (axe only)
These objects can be dug with a shovel to get kindling:
- An efficient way to collect kindling is to assemble Pump Beam Kits, or Four Wing Struts. These can be disassembled later at camp, and the parts can be made into kindling.
- Using a Hand Cart or Horse-Drawn Cart will maximize the amount of kindling you can carry in one trip.
- It is preferable to use branches for kindling rather than firewood, as trees will regenerate branches over time.